Last Post for a Long Time

You can put it in my garage Dave. You and your wife can stay with us if you like. We only have 2 rules.

1. Stay out of the forbidden party liquor and potted meat stash.

2. Touch my Poodle you sheep herder and there will be trouble.

:D

The wife and bike are safe for now it looks like the storm is heading towards New Orleans, why they keep hogging the storms is beyond me but if they want them they can have them.
I never leave Daryl not even for a cat5 the wife calls me stupid but whats new:D

Sure glad it missed you!

I spent 20 plus years in South Florida. I do not miss the hurricanes. Left there for several years and then accepted a position at one of the VA hospitals down there to escape Ohio and walked into about five hurricanes in a row when I got there. Needless to say I found a position a year later at another VA in a different State:)

But I still miss the ocean and have an acre of land between Keaton Beach and Perry I may end up on yet.

Shouldn't be a problem Dave, I'm home now and checked the beast, she is fine ;). Going to lady's later before it gets interesting. 150' from the Intercoastal and the waterfront guy said it wasn't up much at all. They closed the Gulf Breeze bridge this afternoon. South of the bridge is almost to the road. The bay is white cap city. Gave my 25yr old generator to a vet who needed it more than me. Might be giving him a call, see how he's doing.

Back