Kids and thier pesky hondas

If you lived in CA and needed to use premium fuel in that rascal, which I'm sure you do, ya better have a big pocket book if you drive it much! Premium is almost $4.00 a gallon here!

Of course I use premium with a supercharger. It's a weekend driver though, I don't use that much. It sucks it down when I get on it though. :eek:

If you lived in CA and needed to use premium fuel in that rascal, which I'm sure you do, ya better have a big pocket book if you drive it much! Premium is almost $4.00 a gallon here!

I see. How much is Diesel in Auz? It's $4.19 here right now. It was $4.50 last summer. About killed me with my 4X4 Dodge truck!
diesel is $5.80 is what I pay

That's why I sold my Ford F150 with the 5.4l V8 and bought a Corolla. I got tired of putting in $150-170 of gas per fillup. Now I get 44mpg (imperial, approx 37mpg us).
No idea what the gas mileage is on the Rocket but it's a bit quicker than the Corolla :D

Think youselves lucky. Here in the uk

diesel - £143.27/ltr - eqivalent to 8.52 USdollars/US gallon
unleaded - £135.59/ltr - eqivalent to 8.07 USdollars/US gallon
premium - £145.63 /ltr - eqivalent to 8.66 USdollars/US gallon

I drive a 4.0ltr Toyota Landcruiser, a Jaguar XKR 4.0ltr Supercharged (450bhp) and my beloved Rocket Trike. None of which you could call frugal.

Good job I work from home :D

I dont want to die in my sleep, I'd be worried about my poor wife who after finding my body would be faced with the task of having to drag me out of bed, down the hall, and out to the curb all by herself..........
Don't worry between all of them they can even lift you up, put you in the trash can and throw some papers on the top to camuflage you:D

I dont want to die in my sleep, I'd be worried about my poor wife who after finding my body would be faced with the task of having to drag me out of bed, down the hall, and out to the curb all by herself..........

Just find a fat lady without any shoes see wil help for sure. :eek: :mad: :p

Back