Kansas City Rider's Group

Gee Rusty... a simple "I can't make it" would have worked :roll:

Where is Mr. Pianoman, Dave at? Anyone heard from him lately?

The revised forecast for Sunday is rain in the morning, high about 61...

What we can do is meet at the Denny's in Blue Springs (or my house) before 1 PM, and leave AT 1 PM. We will take Coburn Road east out to Odessa which is a very twisty road and plenty of fall scenery. We will pick up 50 Hwy south of Odessa and ride out to Warrensburg and if Brian can remember the name of the Bar/ Pizza place...:D... that's where we will eat. After that ride up 131 to Lexington and then back twords KC on old 24, probably be back around 4 or 5 pm. This is a very easy ride... no high speed stuff here... more like putt around and soak up the scenery.

We can always abort and try again later if the rain doesn't go away...

What do ya think??

It's either Fitter's Pizza and Pub on Pine Street or Breadeaux Pizza Force and Pub on Pine Street. There's Arris Pizza and Pub also on Pine Street too. Not sure if any of them are still in business.:confused:

I'll meet you guys there but it would be nice to know where where is!!;)

I'm in. Please call me on my cell phone if anything changes 816-304-3540. I'll be at Denny's in Blue Springs before 1:00.:) And Rusty I have empathy for you, but after all that info would have been great for you to say...I'm riding!

It is Fitter's Pizza on Pine Street. If we leave Blue Springs at 1 PM we should be there no later than 2 if you can meet us there Mr. Hondax. Right now it looks like its Raymond and Myself....

I'll post a final update around 11 AM Sunday :D...

Here it is... 11AM Sunday... It looks like the weather will be just fine...

Rusty and Brian are a no go... I haven't heard from Dave (Pianoman) so it will probably be myself and Raymond rolling into Warrensburg no later than 2 PM (That is if I don't get lost) to meet Jeff....

See ya soon!!!

It turned out it was Hondax... Pianoman and myself. We had a great time.. good food, good friends... watched the last half of the Chiefs game with some very enthusiastic young people (drunks).

The weather was dry and was about 55 to 65.... not bad at all. There were a few other hardy bikers out on the roads.

How cute was that waitress... eh?? :D The tip we left her probably paid for this semester's tuition....

Back