PianoMan

Nitrous
Me and my token HD buddy are riding to Nebraska City this Sunday. He's meeting a gal who is an artist displaying her products at an Art Fair.

Me, I'm riding along and around 4 pm I'll ride on up to Lincoln, stay the night and have Danno install my Scorpion Alarm system at his shop on Monday. Just thought if anyone wants to ride along......you're welcome. It would also give Bob someone to ride back with.

Rusty, you met Bob in Leavenworth that day for lunch. If you can get away, we'd hook up with you somewhere near St. Jo.

Any KC riders..... we're having breakfast at Santa Fe Cafe, just West of 87th and Farley in Overland Park. It's in a strip center next door to the US BANK building on the corner. Meet at 9 am and leave around 10 am. It's about a 2 hour ride from KC.

Not certain I can make it with church not completed until 11:30. You'll already be through St. Joe by then. Maybe I'll put a few "highway" miles in commemoration of your invite to ride.

See ya.

Last edited:
I have to work Saturday which leaves Sunday as my Honey Do and lawn BS day. My lawn keeper sucks. I want to move to a senior community with no lawn upkeep and they feed me with a straw.

Back