Just SWIFFER them

Sa-Weet! I had '71 two-door Skylark. Gave it to my uncle so she's still in the family.
-MIG
He still has it eh ? Wow, incredible. Fixed mine up in high school shop class. Rebuilt the 350. Had it painted deep Burgundy. Put some wide tires, and chrome diamond spoked mags. It was a pretty popular car around town. Even as a four door. Think it might have even got me some first time experience 😉

To come back to the maintenance of the rims, I applied a hydrophobic Protection Ceramic treatment and I wash with a neutral pH soap. much easier to clean. In addition, I see on another post corrosive problems on some motorcycle nuts, this product protects them effectively. I always dry the bike after washing or riding in the rain

To come back to the maintenance of the rims, I applied a hydrophobic Protection Ceramic treatment and I wash with a neutral pH soap. much easier to clean. In addition, I see on another post corrosive problems on some motorcycle nuts, this product protects them effectively. I always dry the bike after washing or riding in the rain
You’re right on all fronts. My “semi shiny bolts” are already losing their sheen after only 5K klm’s of only solid sunshine. I always towel off after a wash. N NEVER ride my bikes in the rain.....lest caught.

Back