Just SWIFFER them

Torquex2

Supercharged
Ride
Tr3r. VN2000
Having owned the black painted rims on my R3r for a full season now, I did notice something other than the magnificently annoying vibration..... It’s incredibly hard to keep the dust n dirt off the black rims. Not to mention all the cracks n crannies that sh*t likes to hide in. Here’s my solution to that.....Go buy yourself a box of Swiffer’s. The box with that little hand held duster thang. That little duster bugger easily gets into every crook n cranny of even the most intricate of rim designs. It’s quick n easy to shine up your rims before your ride without washing.......Nobody from SWIFFER has in anyway endorsed me to post this . Go get a box. You’ll not regret it.

Got myself one of these for all those nooks and cranny's in the wheels. I wouldn't use it dry though.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B071VRJRKK/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_XNV57BXYZ6764NPZGBT0

71Z+gyOTk0L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I've always thought a SWIFFER would be someone who cleans up the mess made when the FLUFFER gets a bit carried away.....
I've always thought a SWIFFER would be someone who cleans up the mess made when the FLUFFER gets a bit carried away.....
I think you’re confusing the SWIFFER duster, with the SWIFFER wet jet floor mop. But you go ahead n use whatever works best at your parties 😏

Back