Welcome Darron with an "o" and thanks for the Bio. It's always nice to know more than the basics. We are a diverse group that tries pretty darn successfully to keep things civil and respectfull,...but we do have our moments. Looking forward to seeing some pics.:)

Welcome, Darron .

PS. Raymond: you've mentioned a dozen of names or reasons to deter Darron (and other bona fide visitors contemplating membership) from hanging on this site, haven't you? Well done. And that's even without disclosing our common nude sheep fantasy

(Whose TURN is it, tonite, BTW?)

As I was tryin' to say: Welcome Darron:bch:

I would call it a nude sheep fetish!

Say Darron, don't pay any attention to the sheep fetish and I usually lurk here just to see what is said next.It's animal husbandry is what this site is about.Trust me on this,and it is harder to get rid of than red ants.The true hidden agenda is goats:eek:.Welcome and cover your south side bro.:D

That's About It

Now I see what happens when you're late for supper! I detach my computer from my hip, take a few days off, and by the time I get to your post........everyone's pretty much filled you in on what's going on around here. I'm happy you've joined us and I too would like to see some pictures. Remember to stand behind the camera when you shoot.

P.S. Don't mind Raymond......... he'd like my jokes a lot more if he understood them.

Now I see what happens when you're late for supper! I detach my computer from my hip, take a few days off, and by the time I get to your post........everyone's pretty much filled you in on what's going on around here. I'm happy you've joined us and I too would like to see some pictures. Remember to stand behind the camera when you shoot.

P.S. Don't mind Raymond......... he'd like my jokes a lot more if he understood them.

What's not to understand about a hen pooping an egg on my computer screen? Jamie, is there a hidden meaning there? A zin thingy?

Strike 2

a myriad of bad jokes from Pianoman
Raymond........ You missed again! I was paying you back for the above mentioned quote you had made earlier in the post. I'm attributing this memory lapse to either BBQ sauce poisoning or an allergic reaction to black motorcycle paint.

Not having Cardinal Red is a Cardinal Sin!

Sorry, I got that dumb chicken thing from Toystoretom this morning and happened to pull it up as I was speaking to one of my employees. Embarassing to say the least. He probably thought i was googling Cartoon Network. Of course i attributed it mistakenly to Pianoman. But I imagine most would say that was a ligitimate mistake! Anyway, I hope we have not driven Darron off the site. Darron we are not always this goofy...hey jamie, did you determine who's turn is it tonight?

Back