Just mounted up my Jardines !!

Jeffrey Cochran

.060 Over
Ride
Triumph Scrambler, Aprilia Tuono , Husaberg , R3Classic
Bought a used set of Jardines from a forum member @Manic_Mechanic and just got them installed !!! All I can say is they sound BRILLIANT !!! I only started it up shortly as it is 1 am here . Installed the RamAir last week now to download the tune that @HansO sent me . Was going to wait till my new exhaust gaskets showed up but looking at the Header pipes it appeared that my 1050 exhaust gaskets was the same size and low and behold they are ! And even through this exhaust system was mounted on a another Rocket I had to Dremel the muffler mounting holes to get things to line up .

Bought a used set of Jardines from a forum member @Manic_Mechanic and just got them installed !!! All I can say is they sound BRILLIANT !!! I only started it up shortly as it is 1 am here . Installed the RamAir last week now to download the tune that @HansO sent me . Was going to wait till my new exhaust gaskets showed up but looking at the Header pipes it appeared that my 1050 exhaust gaskets was the same size and low and behold they are ! And even through this exhaust system was mounted on a another Rocket I had to Dremel the muffler mounting holes to get things to line up .

From 3k rpm's and up, your rocket will sound like a Ferrari

Congrats!! Where's the startup/rev/flyby video?!

Didn't think I could enjoy my Rocket more !!! RamAir & Jardines along with a @HansO supertune = miles and miles of Smiles !!! Now need to go on a long ass ride this weekend unless I can think of a excuse to get out of work and go sooner !!!! Still need to figure out how to post up the video !!!

Back