Just Dropped in to say Hi.

Toymn8r

.020 Over
I have been a member on your sister site for a couple of weeks now.
I wanted to post some pics of a recent trip in Central Aus.
If I can work out how you will get to see some pics shortly.

Love this bike.

Regards

Bart

Hey Bart!!!

I put up the pics you sent me on TRat... you can load them here if you like also... just click on the "Photo Album" key above and then simply click on upload photos... very simple.

Your pics... they almost look like the Red Rocks area of the Rockies by Denver Colorado in the USA. Both are very beautiful...

I hope to see more of you over here :D...

Tomo

Toymn8r said:
I have been a member on your sister site for a couple of weeks now.
I wanted to post some pics of a recent trip in Central Aus.
If I can work out how you will get to see some pics shortly.

Love this bike.

Regards

Bart

Hello Bart. Nice Rocket and beautiful back drop. Reminds me of a trip a took a couple weeks back between Pueblo and Canon City in the state of Colorado USA. That must be you sitting with the grin in one of the photo's,....kewl.:D

Thanks

Toystoretom said:
Hey Bart!!!

I put up the pics you sent me on TRat... you can load them here if you like also... just click on the "Photo Album" key above and then simply click on upload photos... very simple.

Your pics... they almost look like the Red Rocks area of the Rockies by Denver Colorado in the USA. Both are very beautiful...

I hope to see more of you over here :D...

Tomo

Thanks for your help Tomo. It is a beutiful area, sadly I won't be seeing to much more of it. After 5 years I am moving to Tasmania. From one extreme to the other, desert to Mountains and ocean. A new adventure.

Regards

Hondax said:
Hello Bart. Nice Rocket and beautiful back drop. Reminds me of a trip a took a couple weeks back between Pueblo and Canon City in the state of Colorado USA. That must be you sitting with the grin in one of the photo's,....kewl.:D

Yeah thats me with the silly grin on my face. Funny that I haven't been able to wipe it off since I started riding this monster. I have ridden road bikes all my life and never have I felt such a visceral raw ride. I cant wait till it's run in. 210 km @ 5000 blows me away, almost blew my feet of the pegs. Yeeehaaaa.

Bart:eek:

After 5 years I am moving to Tasmania. From one extreme to the other, desert to Mountains and ocean. A new adventure.

That's like moving from Arizona to Maine. Gunna have to think about heated grips and warm riding gear. Still I envy you, cuz I'm ready for a change but locked in solid for a few years. Give no quarter in Taz, none will be given...ha ha!!:D

Move Over

Sounds like when you arrive they'll be a new Sheriff in town. Tell those little devils to move aside. I don't think they want any of an R3 staring them down. Thanks for the photos and let us know when you're settled in. A few pixs from Taz wouldn't be bad either.

Back