Joining the community

R3TK

I don’t get distracted, I - OMG do I hear a bike?
Back in the UK, and the cold, and the snow....
Ride
Rocket 3 Touring 2008
Just joined the community after watching it for a while - always found it useful and an excellent reference base for some of the changes and mods done to my R3. So now have got off my backside and joined in properly!
Am about to return to the UK after a year working in Morocco, and can’t wait to get back into the saddle of my R3 Touring. Have gone back to UK for sanity breaks during the time here and taken the bike out as often as I could (including 3 weeks through France during some lovely warm weather). As for the bike: 2008 Touring, batwing fairing(inc GPS, radio, MP3, CD player, Bluetooth etc) heated Corbin custom saddle, RAMAIR air filter setup, Topbox with pillion back rest etc...(ex Harley Tour Park adapted for a proper bike).
Am going to change the rear light setup for LED teardrops on the hard panniers, clean up the rear guard to make it nice and light free, plus some LED spots at the front in place of the stock spots. The only challenge I have at the moment is installing some proper rear armrests for she who must be obeyed.... have been threatened with a move to Goldwing if problem not resolved (nooooooooooo!!!!). I will resolve the problem!

Wow, your bike sounds well sorted already!
Some great upgrades
By joining the forum, you’ve entered the deep end of the pool.....

Back