It's Official - Motorcycle riding is good for you!

I think this study is however severely flawed. What of the severe depressions brought about by being unable to actually use them?.

I am getting to the point where I am sure that somebody is manipulating the weather so that it is always ruddy terrible here on my days off.

I think this study is however severely flawed. What of the severe depressions brought about by being unable to actually use them?.

I am getting to the point where I am sure that somebody is manipulating the weather so that it is always ruddy terrible here on my days off.
I know that feeling only too well! Worked long hours over last 2 days and have a free day today...its -2 c and ice everywhere! More polishing I suppose :(:(

I know that feeling only too well! Worked long hours over last 2 days and have a free day today...its -2 c and ice everywhere! More polishing I suppose :(:(

Sorry to hear that guy's but still getting therapy every day:Dmight not be rocket therapy but ktm therapy ain't that far off and is getting me through these dark days:thumbsup:

Back