Is it left or right

TRIIICK

Living Legend
Ride
05 Rocket III 01 Roadking 08 Busa
FYI..I never knew this, you learn something new everyday;)

Attachments

• image021.jpg
    image021.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 161
Never knew that either. You think that is all over the USA ? I just got a Garmin Nuvi for x-mas that shows you which lane to in for exits. Heck, I don't even need it now :D

Didn't know it either. I'll check it out on the way to work in the morning.

Same as the gas pump on your cars dash tells you which side your gas cap is on.

I Aust. they have arrows marked for each lane on the signs and if the lane exits the arrow for that lane points left or right. In the last 10 years or so thev'e started numbering exits with the amount of klm they are from the border or from the centre of Brisbane if your going south. Witch is a pain in the arse it was a lot easier when the exits had the name of the town or suburb that was down the exit on them.

My Dodge Magnum shows shows the little gas pump with the hose on the right, but the gas cap is on the left :confused:

That would be correct then. If the gas pump has the hose on the right then your gas cap would be on the left... That would be how the hose would be oriented for you to fill up. My Honda Accord is the same way.

If the hose is shown on the left of the pump - your gas cap would be on the right.

That would be correct then. If the gas pump has the hose on the right then your gas cap would be on the left... That would be how the hose would be oriented for you to fill up. My Honda Accord is the same way.

If the hose is shown on the left of the pump - your gas cap would be on the right.

Where I'm at the gas pumps sit parallel to the vehicle and have one hose towards the front of the vehicle and towards the back. I think they had the right idea on my 67' Toronado. Put it in the middle behind the license plate !

Back