iOS 16 Update Advice

triplespeed

.020 Over
Ride
2022 Triumph Rocket 3 R
Just received e-mail from Triumph advising against iOS 16 upgrade until My Triumph app issues are resolved

iOS16.jpg

I work in an IT computer and this new version of Apple is creating havoc... several things have changed internally and breaking apps that were working fine till the previous version... this message from triumph do not surprise me at all... saying so, connecting an iPhone to a recreational motorcycle is not end of the day... well maybe if you use it for delivery

I’m seeing the 15.7 upgrade. It also says: also available, upgrade to iOS 16. Think I’ll pass for now.

I would say vote with your heart, but agree that some apps/services will have catching up to do.

I've upgraded my Mac, iPad, and iPod Touch this evening. Planning to go from Samsung to iPhone 14 soon.

Triumph has released a instrument panel software update. everthing works with iOS 16 now

Just had my bike in for general service (oil/filter change) and they updated with the latest firmware (dash/ecm/bluetooth). No issues with my iPhone running iOS 16.

Back