Hello! I find it harder to turn with wide fronts, always have. Thinner is easier to turn and we're talking 150 to 140 minimum not 120. Trying to find someone on here who has tried a 140 on the rocket and what size the went with.. I'd like to go with 140/85-16 but don't know if they even make that size for heavy cruisers..
Thanks for saying hello

Hey family Guy here wife and 2 rascals. Live north of downtown Toronto Canada, own a foot clinic and sell real estate. Tell me wife we need milk and come home an hour later on the bike saying store was closed :D try to ride when ever where ever.
Welcome Skelton to the brotherhood of insane bikers..... The Asylum :). Glad to have you aboard. I live north of Toronto also.... about 400 miles north.

Glad someone in Canada is riding.
@Skelton Hogs just curious as to why are you thinking abut going with the smaller front tire? I have found over 36+ years of riding that I prefer a fatter front tire do to groves of other irregularities on the pavement.

Triple.. just got back.. didn't see this though or would have said hello..had the kids, they were trouble and didn't want to walk it! My little one couldn't leave the Hooters booth.. kept on saying ,"boobies?" Was hilarious lol
What does ton up Cubs represent?
Thanks

See you at the bike show this weekend? Welcome from the sunny shores of Lake Simcoe. I'll be at the Ton Up Cub's display in Hall 2.

Hey boog.. are you speaking from experience, I mean have you had a 130-90 on a rocket? Don't hey make a 130 in a cruiser tire?
Please share
Thanks

QUOTE="Fingers, post: 588232, member: 5443"]@Boog, the 130-90 on the front makes the bike feel a couple of hundred lbs. lighter especially at lower speeds like in parking lots and tight turns.[/QUOTE]

Back