Immobilizer and key out of range

For me i hadn't turned the key off for 2k miles when it started showing the fob light randomly. I turned the key off and on and haven't had it happen again in the last 600 miles or so.

Hi folks
Been to get my 1st service few days ago
Told the dealer I got an issue with warning lights. Key fob out of range and Immobilizer error pops up from.time to time.
They cleared all errors and 2 days after I got same readings.
Anyone else have this problems?
Same issue and yesterday they told me that we need to let Triumph know so is covered under warranty. after 2 hours at the official dealer they were not able to figure it out and I still have the constant Immobiliser fault error poping up all the time

Does anyone know what the button on FOB and green wifi light do. Does it lock/unlock the bike remotely like a car? or any other purpose.

Does anyone know what the button on FOB and green wifi light do. Does it lock/unlock the bike remotely like a car? or any other purpose.
if you lock the bars, when you hit fob button to green it unlocks bars. Hit button to Red light cannot start or lock bars.(unless you have the manual key)

I have had a recurring problem with the fob going out of range from new, even with new battery, so now I keep it in the luggage panniers and it never goes AWOL.

I’ve had exactly the same issues with the fob pinging the warning on the dash, but also on two occasions it refused to connect at all, had to start the bike with the spare at the fender (thankfully I had it with me). I think the fob is inadequately shielded causing the signal to get disrupted. Changing the battery has had no effect for me.
You don't need the spare the fob will work at the fender also with a flat battery đź‘Ť

Hi folks
Been to get my 1st service few days ago
Told the dealer I got an issue with warning lights. Key fob out of range and Immobilizer error pops up from.time to time.
They cleared all errors and 2 days after I got same readings.
Anyone else have this problems?
Only constantly for the last 2 years.

Back