For Sale Immaculate 2012 Rocket III Roadster - $6,500

bulldog_biker

.020 Over
Ride
Blacked out 2012 Rocket 3 Roadster
20170422_100415.jpg
This is a beautiful mature owned bike with stealth matte and satin finish throughout. Always garaged. Needs nothing. Many extras. Matt skeleton mirrors, matching turn signals. Risers on the bars for increased comfort. Factory stitched seat, Factory fly screen. Race tune with custom shorty muffler. Shortened rear fender that still maintains the stylish Rocket rear fender look but exposes more of the rear tire. Rubber tank pads. Slim front fender. LED headlights. Rear seat removed and included in sale. Currently only has 5535 miles but may go up as I still ride. Low miles on only it's second set of tires. 706 889 5276

Fuc% I have a 2015 Rocket X bought in Oct and now has over 45,000 miles. Why buy a bike and not ride it. Will never understand .

Fuc% I have a 2015 Rocket X bought in Oct and now has over 45,000 miles. Why buy a bike and not ride it. Will never understand .

Tis 'Merica, Amigo!
The land of the free to do mostly what ever the heck we wants to!!!
:D :roll: :inlove

BTW @bulldog_biker - A VERY sweet lookin' R3R . . . & the very best year!
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM . . .

Still don't get it. Last three bikes bought brand new. First month of ownership racked some miles. Kid in a candy store. Even to this day can't get enough of riding the Rocket. Road the Harley to work came home and looked around. Ended up taking the Rocket out to get some hamburgers. Just the nature of the beast. Never bought a bike and turned it into a pouch puppy. Especially the Rocket. The dam$ bike is made to ride not sit idle.:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Still don't get it. Last three bikes bought brand new. First month of ownership racked some miles. Kid in a candy store. Even to this day can't get enough of riding the Rocket. Road the Harley to work came home and looked around. Ended up taking the Rocket out to get some hamburgers. Just the nature of the beast. Never bought a bike and turned it into a pouch puppy. Especially the Rocket. The dam$ bike is made to ride not sit idle.:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Sonny,
Ponder just for a minute what the world would be like if everybody thought as you do . . . . . .
Motors tickle different sweet spots on different peeps just like your five fingers on each hand are different but are still fingers . . .
I hope that's not too deep . . . :rolleyes: :roll: :inlove

Here is one for you. IMG_0488 (1).JPG IMG_0487 (1).JPG some of us abnormal. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Talk about your DIFFERENT fingers! :eek:
Zat a smiley face on the end of that very short mid-digit of your very small right hand??? :roll: :p

Kind of figured that would get a laugh.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Right hand may be small but it is left hand that makes up for it. :whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling: Just not wired right all the way around:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

I like the way you are "wired".
Anybody can be "normal".
Takes intestinal fortitude to be "WEIRD" !!!

Back