choochford

.020 Over
just wanted to say Hello. I haven't been on since 2006. I like were the site has gone. I still have the Rocket and ride her often. I finally am doing some upgrades. I got 3 into 2 exhaust coeming and tuneboy coming. Keep the shiny side up and I will be chatting with you all.

By the way, I live in the Pittsbugh PA area incase anyone around that area on here whats to do any riding.

just wanted to say Hello. I haven't been on since 2006. I like were the site has gone. I still have the Rocket and ride her often. I finally am doing some upgrades. I got 3 into 2 exhaust coeming and tuneboy coming. Keep the shiny side up and I will be chatting with you all.

By the way, I live in the Pittsbugh PA area incase anyone around that area on here whats to do any riding.

You mean you finally got another computer? That abacus just don't cut it.:D

Welcome back. I've only been here since July 2007 but enjoy the info.

Maybe Flip could machine you a new monitor or chromed-out CPU.

Chome CPU would be cool. I have been looking I like the shared knowledge I have seen so far. Great forum.

Chooch, was out your way in July for a family reunion. I Live south of Harrisburg but was born in New Castle. Took the rocket on the scenic route; gettysburg, rt.30 to bedford, up 56 through Johnstown, caught 422 to Kittanning, Butler into New Castle. Great ride. Next year will be doing it on the darkside for sure................jim

manic--
Have a good friend in Harrisburg and have been wanting to make that trip from MS for a long time (beautiful country--both destination and along the way). Hope to DO IT next year some time...

cheers-
mk

The second weekend in June is the Welcome Home Triumph event and riders come from all over and camp out for the weekend. It's only about 2 miles from my house.
Regardless of when you come up just let me know and I'll give you the grand tour.

Back