I got two words for you! I'm from Delaware

I did my Iron Butt qualifier on my 05 Standard (Classic conversion). IBA #54758

1666188820884.png
I think my 2014 Roadster is more comfortable than my new TFC.

Super job IBA guys atomsplitter and MIG The used ones are actually great deals usually low miles and clean. Always makes be wonder but some people just get busy and don't have time to ride. So I am down to the STen Harley and I have the reddot on a couple abs touring R3's. Looks like a solid platform Hell instead of a 30K loaded GSA I could buy the Harley STen and the Rocket..... Maybe thats what I need a pile of bikes. IBA hare scrambles dual sports Poker runs adventure runs all covered. I shut up but the comments made my day. ttyl I'll just have the keep the KTM450exc for true offroad

Nice bike sir! can I ask what kind of range you had average on a tank cruising?
Depended on the ride. Solo rides about 33 mpg, in a herd of Harley's (Run For The Wall) about 50 mpg (98% of the time I spent off throttle to avoid the rider in front of me, and I was towing a trailer). Mileage averaged about 200 to 220 miles between fill ups on the highway. Idiot light came on after 160 miles.

I think my 2014 Roadster is more comfortable than my new TFC.
It was and is. The seats are good on the newer gen bikes but the seating position, handlebars and semi comfy seats on the older gen were better for long hauls in my opinion. The setup on the newer gen are better for the twisties. For my body type anyway. If I had to pick for a 500 mile haul the older gen bikes get the nod. Around town it's about the same but on the backroads I lean to the newer gen bikes. You can't lose with either one and Doc is lucky to have both.:thumbsup:

Back