Thanks Grampy.
Thanks for the welcome all.

Goldwing knockoff on the right
Wrecka, they're different bikes for different purposes.
If I'm as happy with the one on the left as I am with the one on the right; I will be in two wheeled nirvana. :)

Scott

P.S. I'm going to have to get accustomed to the quoting and editing functions here.

Last edited:
and yet another Aussie Welcome, I can see the Vulcan sitting in Mothballs fairly soon

and yet another Aussie Welcome, I can see the Vulcan sitting in Mothballs fairly soon

;) Maybe so.
Cold weather is just around the corner though.

I still need to work on wind management and the backrest for my better half.
The PO removed the lowers before trading it in; I think I can get in contact with him from the paperwork he left in the panniers.
Maybe, he has them on a shelf.
I might go with a clearview re-curve or a laminar lip.

I'm going to try to put some spacers on the lower backrest mounts to provide a better angle. I may need to raise it a few inches too.

I gotta get a throttlemiester or at least a throttleboss; my wrist isn't accustomed to position and started to act up on the ride home from the dealership.

All pretty minor stuff; but I don't think the bike has been made that fits everyone.

I've been eyeing the de-restricting thread too; but will probably put a few K miles on her first.

If I can't get the luggage worked out; the VV will still be my weekender. But, so far the beast has been a blast to ride.

Scott

Back