Good to see your paroled and as we don't want to lose you again we gotta find you some help to stick around!;)

I went looking for Warren Beatty's wings, but he took his with him. ;)
Bettany's wings require a ripped bod which would'nt work for an old man.
And Hogan's wings looked a bit wispy for the task ahead too.

I didn't give up on ya though bud, but this is all I could find for you at short notice.

Quality costs, but don't let @RKTNMYPKT see you wearing it, he lives to make Angel's halo's droop!;):roll::roll::roll::roll:
1642249805405.png
1642249884274.png
1642250629722.png
1642250841452.png
1642251255741.jpeg
Leave it to you Pete! An epic welcome back 😍

It will be great to post the food thread since I’ve been gone I have greatly expanded the menu. I’ve put myself on an all out diet blitz to be minus 65 pounds, so the food has been different but really delicious. To help lose the weight I’ve quit drinking 😵‍💫😵‍💫 so I have to stay away from the smoker more often. so I’ve got the wifey to add into this menu since she’s a really good cook and has different ideas.
Maybe I can lure The Outlaw in every once in a while 😉

It will be great to post the food thread since I’ve been gone I have greatly expanded the menu. I’ve put myself on an all out diet blitz to be minus 65 pounds, so the food has been different but really delicious. To help lose the weight I’ve quit drinking 😵‍💫😵‍💫 so I have to stay away from the smoker more often. so I’ve got the wifey to add into this menu since she’s a really good cook and has different ideas.
Maybe I can lure The Outlaw in every once in a while 😉

I lost 52 lbs, then stalled for 3 weeks, I just told my buddy last night, I might have to quit drinking to make any further progress.

Back