Howdy from parched Texas

brewmaster

.020 Over
What a great forum for a really great bike. I have ridden bikes all my life. But this rocket is absolutely great. The response from fellow r3owners has been great. Because of you all. Started out of the gate with darkside tire. Ordered an EB relay and looking to open up exhaust and intake then remap @ dyno it. My other Bike is a 09 Bonnie, bored, cammed, re-maped K@n filter. box delete d@d exhaust. Dropped 2" for my 75 year old dad to ride. Took 30 years off him. I checked this forum out before I bought my rocket and you-all helped me decide to get on and hold on. Thanks

Glad we all helped with your transition to the real deal.
If only I could get my 77yo dad to ride. He might get off my case - yes, at my age. :eek:

Glad we all helped with your transition to the real deal.
If only I could get my 77yo dad to ride. He might get off my case - yes, at my age. :eek:

He saw the new Bonnies They look just like his bonnie that he rode in the mid seventies.
Except no lucifer wiring and best of all electric start. Plus we are now putting out 85 rwhp. I couldn't out run him on my Aspencade, but I think that's about to change.

Welcome, Brewmaster, from another Texican. Your Pop's Bonnie may have had its way with your old Aspencade, but is about to receive its comeupance at the hands of the Beast. It is no disgrace, virtually all bikes pale in comparison to the Beast. Ride safe down there.

We trudge on.

Welcome.. :)
I'm from San Antonio also. My Rocket is currently down at the moment, but hope to get her back on the road at some point!.. :) She is a great bike over all though, just haven't had time to chase the problem I'm currently having. Currently riding a borrowed Bonnie, which I really enjoy.

Oh... AND we got RAIN Thursday evening. I got caught in it on the Bonnie... lol 0% percent rain and I get caught in it! lol

Welcome to the forum. Don't let your right grip get you into trouble. Enjoy.

Also don't forget to get your copy of "Lessons in Lunacy." I hear it was written by a Rocket owner.;)

Don't forget to post up some pics of your ride(s).

Back