Howdy from Central Texas

I thought I did this once before, but maybe I didn't. I'm new to the Rocket world and not an owner yet, but it is in my near future.

David
Bastrop, Texas

I am an Aggie by proxie. My wife and her whole family are Aggies.

Welcome from Denton TX

Thanks for the warm welcome. I can't wait to get my rocket, but I have 2 bikes in the garage, 1 paid for and 1 not quite. As soon as I have my Roadstar Warrior paid off, I'll get the big girl.

I'm not very excited about the mid controls on the roadster and I don't want a big power deficit with the Touring. So I need to see if I can get some forward controls for the Roadster.

thanks again and Gig 'em!

Welcome from Colorado. Don't worry about the ride position adjustment, I'm a bigger guy and adjusted fine from my roadking. Although I do recommend a crash bar with highway pegs. You'll be a changed man when you finally make your move.

Welcome from Michigan ! If you want forward controls buy an older Rocket. There are many fine examples for sale. You can usually pick up an older one with low miles for around 8-9 grand and they often times have several thousand dollars worth of extra's. I prefer the 59' Cadillac look of the earlier Rockets. I like chrome !

Back