How to install Healtech Shiftlight Pro

Barbagris : you have some issues with the downshifting (Healtech) ? Which issue?

Thanks for the info. I just installed a Raptor Performance shift light and it works perfectly. Hopefully it will aid in making the 1-2 shift actually happen on time. ;)
And ? Raptor shift light is still working perfectly? I ask because I'm considering buying one.

Circling around to this post again, with my yellow > red > white sequence, I've not bounced off the limiter once, amazing improvement.

And ? Raptor shift light is still working perfectly? I ask because I'm considering buying one.

Yep you bet. It's not as bright in full daylight as I thought it would be, but still easily seen. I wasn't really thinking this through when I ordered it. I didn't get the blue because blue at night is hard on my eyes, but I should have realized that it's never really on is it? It's not like a dash light that stares back at you all the time. Oh well, hind sight.

I did order a blue one. I think one can better notice that colour in bright daylight /sunlight. At night I'm not driving at warpspeed.:sleep: How was the installing ? no additional issue to sort out?

I did order a blue one. I think one can better notice that colour in bright daylight /sunlight. At night I'm not driving at warpspeed.:sleep: How was the installing ? no additional issue to sort out?

Nope, straight forward installation. Connect to the coil wire as pictured above. I glued the mount to the inside of my flyscreen so the light showes above my T-bars. I also wrapped the whole unit with electrical tape to keep water out. Works great.

Nope, straight forward installation. Connect to the coil wire as pictured above. I glued the mount to the inside of my flyscreen so the light showes above my T-bars. I also wrapped the whole unit with electrical tape to keep water out. Works great.
Ok,thanks!

So I did get my Raptor shift light. however, while installing there is coming in some issue yet : as I did install before Whites performance coils, and there is Raptors warning not to connect the leads to the coils, there is coming in some issue...:thumbsdown: I need to know the vehicles output speedsignal lead from the ECU and second, I need to know the tach output lead.
The electric part of the manual indicates 2 leads (blue and red one )leading from the ECU to the tacho and speedometer.
Now the big question : which leadcolor is the output one :thumbsdown::banghead:

So I did get my Raptor shift light. however, while installing there is coming in some issue yet : as I did install before Whites performance coils, and there is Raptors warning not to connect the leads to the coils, there is coming in some issue...:thumbsdown: I need to know the vehicles output speedsignal lead from the ECU and second, I need to know the tach output lead.
The electric part of the manual indicates 2 leads (blue and red one )leading from the ECU to the tacho and speedometer.
Now the big question : which leadcolor is the output one :thumbsdown::banghead:

Mine is attached to the coil and works fine. There isn't a direct tach output lead on a Canbus system, it's not the same as a old school distributor on a car.

As I did install high performance coils, (Whites) , Raptor is warning for connecting its shiftlight to this type of coils.:eek:

Back