Kicking mirrors off LMAO. Have to try that sometime. Thanks TC.
Hope my leg will go that high.
Could do like some dude on a HD at MV last year and ride around with a baseball bat sticking out of the saddlebags.:rolleyes:

Kicking mirrors off LMAO. Have to try that sometime. Thanks TC.
Hope my leg will go that high.
Could do like some dude on a HD at MV last year and ride around with a baseball bat sticking out of the saddlebags.:rolleyes:

Make sure you bend the knee, and don't try it going 50 MPH faster than the tossers car either. Not good for old bones.:eek:

Make sure you bend the knee, and don't try it going 50 MPH faster than the tossers car either. Not good for old bones.:eek:
Good onya Cobber .. obviously have taken a couple of scalps yourself :p it's not like in the old days trying to de-mirror a Kingswood or Valiant, new cars are all plastic which is good for them old bones.

Not for a long time now. That's the good thing about living rural. Not so many tossers out here, and can be around most slow traffic in a split second.

The twin cities of Albury Wodonga only have a population of around 150,000 between them and a freeway bypass right on the edge of both of them.
Kicken around town here usually isn't a biggy as far as f~(kheads that can't use mirrors, and you can generally read them by their mannerism.
Different story if I do a trip to the big smoke tho.:(

My new bike the headlights flash during (when it's not dark). Should help, unless somebody thinks I'm signaling that it's OK to turn or pull out in front of me.

Since I installed a set of Photon Blasters a few weeks back I seem to have cars pull over quicker when I come up behind them. I think the constant flickering of the lights would be rather annoying in your rear view mirror.

Since I installed a set of Photon Blasters a few weeks back I seem to have cars pull over quicker when I come up behind them. I think the constant flickering of the lights would be rather annoying in your rear view mirror.
I could be wrong but I think constantly flashing light are illegal here in Auss as it can be seen to be inpresonating a police vehicle:rolleyes:

Back