Hi to all from a ol' sandbagger in South Australia

Hey Dazz,

Should be here (Melbourne) Thursday I am using Bike Moves to freight her over, who did you use? Where are you based? Looking forward to having that Cheshire Cat grin.....

Cheers Jason

Sorry for the delay Jason ...away with work. ;-(

I used Fergusson's Motorcycle Transport which inturn end up using a transport company called GKR. All fully insured (and I mean fully insured) plus within their custom made steel bike crates you can also transport extra's within the cost which was great.
It meant I did not have to spend hours trying to chase a courier to bring them over as another individual ordeal.

All in all very impressed.

How did you go with your mate - you got her I take it ....??
Did you put up a post at all mate?

Going for a ride with the missus today ...so will post some pics this evening.

cheers

Dazz

Sorry for the delay Jason ...away with work. ;-(

I used Fergusson's Motorcycle Transport which inturn end up using a transport company called GKR. All fully insured (and I mean fully insured) plus within their custom made steel bike crates you can also transport extra's within the cost which was great.
It meant I did not have to spend hours trying to chase a courier to bring them over as another individual ordeal.

All in all very impressed.

How did you go with your mate - you got her I take it ....??
Did you put up a post at all mate?

Going for a ride with the missus today ...so will post some pics this evening.

cheers

Dazz
Hey Dazz,

yeah arrived last Wednesday and its awesome, I've only had two short rides 100 k's in total. Transport company were excellent, they do all the transport for Triumph Australia and HD, also Peter Stevens.
So happy with the bike it's great to ride and in perfect condition. The Staintune Performance exhaust sounds good too.
Did the oil change on Saturday but the weather on Sunday was no good for riding so I'll have to wait for a good day to go for a decent ride.

I will put up some pics when I get some good ones. I did originally put some up in my intro thread a couple of weeks ago.

Cheers Jason

Back