Nussekudden

.020 Over
Toystoretom asked me to introduce myself and the bike since I registered and used your photo album.

I live in Motala, Sweden and got my R3 in May last year. I used to follow the RAT forum untill they started to ban people. Two sepatrate forums where you could find the same people under diffetert names did not feel right, so I stopped reading both.

I sent my bike in for the modifications you can see in the album in May this year and got it back yesterday. During this time I started to read and post on the RAT forum again, as a weak substitute for riding.

The bike has 270hp/430Nm on the back wheel and still is very easy to handle.

I will tell you more later in a separate post.

Cya!

You are more than welcome to use our photo album, especially with pics like those!! 270 hp... yikes!! Rear tires must have a short lifespan :D

Hi Nusse,nice to see you here.Been reading of your exploits and glad your project is finally finished.My gee wilikers that must be one fast honey.Just figuring out how to hang on to own my stocker,can't fathom what yours must be like.:eek: Take it easy on that,"Real Rocket",will ya?I didn't think so,good luck anyway.:D

Nussekudden said:
I live in Motala, Sweden and got my R3 in May last year. I used to follow the RAT forum untill they started to ban people. Two sepatrate forums where you could find the same people under diffetert names did not feel right, so I stopped reading both.

Cya!

Probably one reason some people have two differant names is because once they pick a name they can't change it easily. I know of one for sure that signed up then later decided he wanted to changed his name cause part of his login was a bike he no longer had. But couldn't change his name on that forum without signing up all over again and reintroducing himself. This site was a later addition to our world so he was able to choose a more appropriate name for himself.

Welcome to the pack!:)

Välkomnande rygg

Glad to have you with us. Before I get started....... I don't write or speak Swedish but I wanted to try one of the translation services. Did they do okay?

I saw TTS Performance group in England with a super charger for the R3 but it only was producing around 230 hp. I can't wait to hear what you done, how you did it and how you had the patience to be without your bike for so long. :cool:

I guess the ends justify the means!

I wonder what a hey-day Tuneboy would have with your setup and a dyno?

Keeps us posted

Back