Hi everyone ! Greetings from Burgundy, FRANCE !!!

Welcome Lolo from Christchurch New Zealand. We have nice wine here also!...Nice bike you have there...i had a 2014 for 12 months and loved it...mine was the fast red and black colors;)....I now have a 2016 model Roadster...love it!
Enjoy the bike and the forum.:thumbsup:

Dear Members,

My name is Laurent but you may call me lolo...
I live in France in the region called "Burgundy
IMG_20181101_154007_resized_20181207_115631166.jpg
" place of the greatest wine !
A few words about my ride :
I bought it from the first owner about 2 months ago.
Registered in 2014 with only 7,000km the beast has been bought new and origininaly modified by Triumph dealer in Montpellier (South of France) with multiple carbon parts, cut rear fender, Street Triple rear led light and integrated turning lights, EMC custom black shock absorbers.
It makes it very unique and a real head turner.
After 2 months behind the handlebar and 1,000km : pure happiness and humility.

Hope to see you around sometime we would go for a ride and test burgundy specialties ;)
salut LOLO et bienvenue sur le site justement cet ete j'arrive du canada avec ma R3 faire les alpes suisse et provencale on pourrais donc boire un pot ensemble j'aime bien MEURSAULT LES PORUZOT en blanc bonne route and maybe see you this summer.

Welcome to the forum. Is the bear claw a shiny black? Mine was the same mat as the ready of the bike.

WELCOME to ya, Lolo, from WA State! :thumbsup:
Chevrolet, cabriolet, au reservoir & prostitute! :rolleyes:
(My entire French vocab) :roll:

salut LOLO et bienvenue sur le site justement cet ete j'arrive du canada avec ma R3 faire les alpes suisse et provencale on pourrais donc boire un pot ensemble j'aime bien MEURSAULT LES PORUZOT en blanc bonne route and maybe see you this summer.

Salut Albertaduke,

I used to live near Montreal for 2 years (Granby) my older son is borned there.
Always sad while I remember how great it was to live in Canada...
Please keep me updated about your trip to Burgundy, Meursault is only 40 min. drive from my place and I would delighted to make you discover my surroundings.

Salut Albertaduke,

I used to live near Montreal for 2 years (Granby) my older son is borned there.
Always sad while I remember how great it was to live in Canada...
Please keep me updated about your trip to Burgundy, Meursault is only 40 min. drive from my place and I would delighted to make you discover my surroundings.

Thank you all for your warm welcome, it feels good to enter this community and to receive greetings from all around the world

Back