Hi all from Sunny Cornwall

Hi-ya Jabs 32.. Like you, I'm fairly new on this forum, & I've only had my R3 for less than a month, but ain't rode anything to compare to this,in so many ways..( & I've had a fair few in my time)..

I'm in Somerset,so not that far from you, & I get to Cornwall fairly often,I also get to "Bridge"M/Cycles in Exeter from time to time..(did you get your Rocket from them??.

Enjoy the thrill of picking up the new bike, & maybe see ya around one day..:cool:

jabs32,
Welcome from WA in USA.
Where is Cornhole?
I be guessing England?
You will love your new motor!
1olbull

Oh dear Bull!!!
That's Cornwall not Cornhole:eek:

Hi mate welcome from really sunny Brisbane Australia.

You crack me up Bull:D

Welcome from Germany (by way of Mississippi)!!
What is this word "Sunny"...I don't think it's in the Deutsch vocabulary??
Congrats on the Rocket, I feel bad for the ducati you're about to neglect ;)

Hi from Sunny south wales.

with regards to the crash bars, do they save much damage when you drop the bike? What gets crunched if you don't have them? I had the thunderbird 1600 before my rocket and when I dropped that I had to replace the indicator lens and bend the gear lever back but that was all.

Ouch!

Hi from Sunny south wales.

with regards to the crash bars, do they save much damage when you drop the bike? What gets crunched if you don't have them? I had the thunderbird 1600 before my rocket and when I dropped that I had to replace the indicator lens and bend the gear lever back but that was all.

Depends on the rate of speed. And after dropping my touring bike with crash-bars. What gets crunched the most is your wallet. :eek: ... and ego. :( OUCH!

Hi welcome from sunny north east of the Uk, or better known as Geordie land. Im onto my third rocket now and I love them, I fitted dresser bars to all of my bikes, better be safe then sorry. This one is six months old, not sure about 2013 model yet, as I like a bit chrome on a bike, but all black look and the stripes may grow on me, may get one next time.:)

Attachments

• 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    334.2 KB · Views: 31
Back