Welcome!!! Glad you decided to join in! I think alot of members here would love to see some pics of the best coast!!!!! :D

Kmutt, will post some pics here soon. Need to get the beast out first and get rolling. Will keep it in mind.

Welcome from California! I just got off the computer with a F.B friend in Sweden, he was telling me a story of how the battery went flat on his Rocket so he called some friends and they towed him home while he steered, apparently the long steep hills and the corners were the scariest part! :eek: Are all swedes that crazy? :D

Jim

Welcome from California! I just got off the computer with a F.B friend in Sweden, he was telling me a story of how the battery went flat on his Rocket so he called some friends and they towed him home while he steered, apparently the long steep hills and the corners were the scariest part! :eek: Are all swedes that crazy? :D

Jim

That has got to be Pär aka NK aka Nussekudden. A fellow captain and friend of mine. A Swedish forum member. No, he is more or less the craziest Swede we got ;)

Back