ro6ert

Supercharged
Ride
Triumph Rocket 3
Hey fellow captains. ro6ert from Sweden here, been around for a while but haven't posted that much. Enjoy reading the forum tho. Bike season is only a couple of weeks away :)

38 years of age, west coast (best coast) in Sweden. Ride a 2007 Phantom Black R3.

Administrator and member #1 on the Swedish r3owners.se-forum. Wish you all a pleasant afternoon and safe riding.

Cheers,
,-r

Welcome to the site from Molino, FL and currently Afghanistan. Hopefully your weather is starting to get better so that you can enjoy that fine bike you have.

Dennis

99 dtg Dubai
100 dtg Home for good!

Nice black out treatment on the bearclaw and lower exhaust cover. Would you comment on how you did this? Powdercoat? Spraypaint?

Thanks tdragger. It's powdercoated after a de-chroming (acid bath) treatment. There is a good shop here in Sweden that does excellent work.

Welcome to the site from Molino, FL and currently Afghanistan. Hopefully your weather is starting to get better so that you can enjoy that fine bike you have.

Dennis

99 dtg Dubai
100 dtg Home for good!

Thanks, spring is almost here. Can't wait :)

G'day and welcome from Australia. As you guys head into riding season the weather here is getting cooler - although not by much during the day. Rode to work today in shirt sleeves, open face helmet, as I mostly do. May need a jacket after 10pm. Nice looking bike, by the way. Sometimes I wish mine was black, and other times I just love it the way it is. :)

Welcome!!! Glad you decided to join in! I think alot of members here would love to see some pics of the best coast!!!!! :D

Back