SpeedTriple

Standard Bore
Ride
2021 Triumph Rocket 3 R
Did my unrestricted almost three years ago on my 2001 Speed Triple, then went out and bought an R1, got frustrated with the chickenstrips, saw the Rocket, took a test ride on it, couldnt forget it. Got my dealer to loan it to me for a couple days while the speedy was in service, sold my R1 and bought the Rocket the very next day.

Such a unique motorcycle, a real stunner, and the performance is out of this world. Happily scrapping footpegs and got the cobra worn down in like the first two weeks. Very happy and pleased with it.

So far no gremlins. All around great bike. Just like my old Speed Triple, I will never sell this motorcycle!

Welcome from sunny North Texas. I have a Speed Triple now ('22 RS 1200) and it's a lot of fun. Sadly had to trade my 05 R3 due to my knees and the R3's weight not being compatible after 15 years of joy. The S3 weighs about the same as my old RD350 (rediculously light). Enjoy your new wheels.

Welcome from sunny North Texas. I have a Speed Triple now ('22 RS 1200) and it's a lot of fun. Sadly had to trade my 05 R3 due to my knees and the R3's weight not being compatible after 15 years of joy. The S3 weighs about the same as my old RD350 (rediculously light). Enjoy your new wheels.
I feel you man, if I was still 20, the R1 would have been the greatest thing invented since bolivian marching powder. Now that I'm almost 50, the Rocket 3 is the next best thing to it! Will never sell it, just like my Speed Triple. Already got DNA airfilter exchanged, tail tidy done by evotech, blinkers and levers, all from Wunderkind, their reservoir covers are incoming, looking at dr. jekyll and mr. hyde exhaust once available, then custom dyno tune. Maybe TTS performance pistons and titanium valves, in that case, another custom tune is recommended! We'll see where this goes. Overheard my dealer talking about me, saying "yea, he likes investing in the bikes he's got!". I just want them best looking, AND, best performing, that, really, is all! :D

I feel you man, if I was still 20, the R1 would have been the greatest thing invented since bolivian marching powder. Now that I'm almost 50, the Rocket 3 is the next best thing to it! Will never sell it, just like my Speed Triple. Already got DNA airfilter exchanged, tail tidy done by evotech, blinkers and levers, all from Wunderkind, their reservoir covers are incoming, looking at dr. jekyll and mr. hyde exhaust once available, then custom dyno tune. Maybe TTS performance pistons and titanium valves, in that case, another custom tune is recommended! We'll see where this goes. Overheard my dealer talking about me, saying "yea, he likes investing in the bikes he's got!". I just want them best looking, AND, best performing, that, really, is all! :D
Got you beat, turned 71 this week.....👴

Back