Help Needed For A Good Cause

The KNOX btw - https://www.planet-knox.com/category/clearance/

I went for grey.

Knox_Allsports-Grey-LS_O57A9265-EDITED-540x810.jpg

They do not have protectors as they are made to wear over an armour-shirt.

Prostate cancer can be one of the easiest to beat if you get checked regularly and catch it early. I have friends that won't visit doctors, I argue all the time, they believe" when your numbers up, your numbers up", may have been true 100 years ago, but absolutely not now. I have an uncle that's 91, had it 30 years ago, caught it early, healthy as a horse. Get checked, guys.

Prostate cancer can be one of the easiest to beat if you get checked regularly and catch it early. I have friends that won't visit doctors, I argue all the time, they believe" when your numbers up, your numbers up", may have been true 100 years ago, but absolutely not now. I have an uncle that's 91, had it 30 years ago, caught it early, healthy as a horse. Get checked, guys.

I got checked when I turned 50. To be honest, thanks to my bride... She threatened to take my R3T away if I didn't and I was SOLD! :ninja:
-MIG

I hope you get to ride. If so, consider joining the

DGR/R3Owners team

as a way of seeing what our members can raise together.

I'm IN!!!! A friend of mine offered to bring Fiona down from his parents in Georgia (they've been taking care of her this past year while I've been gone) to Tampa labor day weekend; so my girl only being 4 hours away I'm sure to find the time to go and get her before the 29th. WOOT!!!!:thumbsup:
-MIG

Let us know, I would love to sponsor you

It's a planned GO!!!! :D ...my wife is like... "You're really keeping our life busy aren't you..." :rolleyes: Hopefully finding a descent rental won't be the weeks to months folks predict...
-MIG

Welcome aboard, Michael G. I see you on the R3Owners team page, which for the rest of you can be found here....

Link Removed
DGR/R3Owners team

Shreveport, huh? I grew up in Baton Rouge.

Thanks- Blake

Thanks! We've been stationed at Shreveport for the past two years... but we've got orders and it's time to move on to our next adventure...
-MIG

It's all good.

I thought it was a $20 dollar donation but should have realised once I hit the button and $32. Came up it was in US$.

Lol SWMBO will be happy.

Must remember to sponsor myself.

Back