For Sale Help Assigning Value 2017 R3R w/Carpenter Racing Kit

Hey Folks,

Original owner, had this bike for a while now, with low mileage and Carpenter [EDIT] 210+ Kit with polished sidewinder exhaust w/baffle. Never laid down or seen rain, just a fun bike to bust around town on for me. Has the Carpenter transmission fix-up with billet 4'th gear. I'm itching to get back on a Goldwing, but no firm decisions have been made yet, just interested in determining fair market value for my R3R as it sits. All accessories as seen and have original takeoff components/exhaust comes with. Thanks for any feedback. IMG_2058.jpg IMG_2059.jpg IMG_2060.jpg Triumph_Carpenter_Dyno.jpg
I just got back from dinner and drinks with a friend but before you hit the open market with your bike you might hit me up. I'm feeling like a third bike can fit in the garage.😂

Hey Folks,

Original owner, had this bike for a while now, with low mileage and Carpenter [EDIT] 210+ Kit with polished sidewinder exhaust w/baffle. Never laid down or seen rain, just a fun bike to bust around town on for me. Has the Carpenter transmission fix-up with billet 4'th gear. I'm itching to get back on a Goldwing, but no firm decisions have been made yet, just interested in determining fair market value for my R3R as it sits. All accessories as seen and have original takeoff components/exhaust comes with. Thanks for any feedback. IMG_2058.jpg IMG_2059.jpg IMG_2060.jpg Triumph_Carpenter_Dyno.jpg
$10,000 without upgrades, I would say start at $14,000 or $15,000 and negotiate, matters how many miles and the fit and finish!!!👍👌 GL

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211108-201620.jpg
    Screenshot_20211108-201620.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 4
The Carpenter bikes are a bit loud and have some significant decel pop. I would say that’s the biggest drawback fo daily riding and long extended trips. They are a tad weak on the bottom end but it’s true that if you wind it out you’d better be able to handle it and slow down when you need to.

The Carpenter bikes are a bit loud and have some significant decel pop. I would say that’s the biggest drawback fo daily riding and long extended trips. They are a tad weak on the bottom end but it’s true that if you wind it out you’d better be able to handle it and slow down when you need to.
My tuner can help with decel pop, and make more desireable to ride. timing can be adjusted and if you have adjustable cam gears power band can be moved.

For whatever reason, mine doesn't have a lot of decel popping, very mild, I barely notice. I do have the baffle in which dropped the decibels, i ride with ear buds without issues, and my wife rides with no ear buds, just helmet and no complaints from her about exhaust noise.

For whatever reason, mine doesn't have a lot of decel popping, very mild, I barely notice. I do have the baffle in which dropped the decibels, i ride with ear buds without issues, and my wife rides with no ear buds, just helmet and no complaints from her about exhaust noise.
Your just not twisting the throttle hard enough for her to raise her voice. :p

Thanks Guys for all the reply's, think I'll check the ebay Usbekestan market, probably start with a $30K price, buyer pays shipping! :roll:
:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:
Bought my 2012 with 5k miles a few months ago for 10k, for some reason i see no price difference no matter what year is, most of them sell for around that much, yours being a 17 will bring little more.
You would think that a bike with a 10k engine upgrade would bring lots of money, for some reason they don't.
good luck with the sell!!

Back