For Sale Help Assigning Value 2017 R3R w/Carpenter Racing Kit

Hubguru

It's Throttle Time!
Ride
2017 Rocket III Roadster, 2012 Kopavi V8 Trike
Hey Folks,

Original owner, had this bike for a while now, with low mileage and Carpenter [EDIT] 210+ Kit with polished sidewinder exhaust w/baffle. Never laid down or seen rain, just a fun bike to bust around town on for me. Has the Carpenter transmission fix-up with billet 4'th gear. I'm itching to get back on a Goldwing, but no firm decisions have been made yet, just interested in determining fair market value for my R3R as it sits. All accessories as seen and have original takeoff components/exhaust comes with. Thanks for any feedback. IMG_2058.jpg IMG_2059.jpg IMG_2060.jpg Triumph_Carpenter_Dyno.jpg

Last edited:
How streetable are these high power bikes. Are they capable of being daily riders ? Local commuting, long day rides and long haul touring. Just how well do they do ?
Bill, the 240 silverback is very mellow from 0 to 5k rpm, in fact, the unmolested r3 has more torque at 3 to 5k rpm, that is the range where it will stay most of the time, once you open it up you better know where you are going and have room to get there:), under normal everyday riding in the city you will never notice you are riding a monster, unless you wake him up!:oops:

Exactly what Lupe said, it's all in the revs, completely tractable unless you don't want it be, as you pass 5000 rpms it seems unbelievable.
I'll send you my spare stock R3T engine with just 20,000 miles on it, if you send me yours! ;):roll::roll::roll::roll:

Back