For Sale Help Assigning Value 2017 R3R w/Carpenter Racing Kit

I bought my 2011 with 7500 miles for $7K. The guy I bought mine from also had another 2011 with 7000 on the clock for $8K. Seems alot of folks are paying or at least estimating way above what I would consider market value. Having the carpenter engine is nice but operating costs will be higher due to a little extra maintenance. Have I mentioned that being out of production is making dam hard to find accessories. I think you really need to.post some pictures so we can really see what the total package is.

Not sure what extra maintenance, valve adjustment easier and less frequent, manual cam chain tensioner is easy and I believe also less frequent.

Bought my 2012 with 5k miles a few months ago for 10k, for some reason i see no price difference no matter what year is, most of them sell for around that much, yours being a 17 will bring little more.
You would think that a bike with a 10k engine upgrade would bring lots of money, for some reason they don't.
good luck with the sell!!
It's like most things...cars...houses...toys...etc. People don't want to pay for your upgrades in most cases.

Rockets dont hold value. most improvements are kinda like a house that puts in a 30k cement driveway and every other house has gravel, youre not getting 30k extra when you sell your house. Also your blood sweat and tears will not be added to the appraisal.

Rockets dont hold value. most improvements are kinda like a house that puts in a 30k cement driveway and every other house has gravel, youre not getting 30k extra when you sell your house. Also your blood sweat and tears will not be added to the appraisal.
Both true. The guy that poured my driveway in Florida said I have the only concrete driveway in Keaton Beach

Back