Hello! New to the forum - looking for R3 advice

@Gregger how have those Natchi C3 bearings worked out for you? Mine are frozen and I need to order right away.
I have noticed that the outer rear wheel bearing (rotor side) always appears to be frozen or extremely hard to rotate with a finger whenever I change a tire. Once you pop the bearing out though, it feels smooth as glass and spins freely. I hope these higher spec bearings prevent the tightness/freezing from happening.

Last edited:
I have noticed that the outer rear wheel bearing (rotor side) always appears to be frozen or extremely hard to rotate with a finger whenever I change a tire. Once you pop the bearing out though, it feels smooth as glass and spins freely. I hope these higher spec bearings prevent the tightness/freezing from happening

Usually I found that the bearing on the rotor side is hard to move and, like you said, once out seems perfectly fine. This time I can't turn it at all, so I figure it's definitely time for another swap. I'm going with the Nachis this time. Thanks for sharing those specs!

Back