20210131_123010.jpg
Voici ma belle au centre de la France en Auvergne à Saint Dier d'Auvergne exactement

Bienvenue du Texas ensoleillé, terre de plats chauds, de femmes chaudes et de bière froide. Profitez du forum.

Bienvenue du Texas ensoleillé, terre de plats chauds, de femmes chaudes et de bière froide. Profitez du forum.
Ma femme et moi rêvons d'aller aux États-Unis,
Je pense qu'un jour nous irons et espérons traverser le Texas
😉😉

Last edited:
J'espère que vous le ferez aussi. J'espère que vous aurez suffisamment de temps pour visiter certains des sites. C'est un assez grand pays et nous sommes le deuxième plus grand État (l'Alaska est le plus grand) avec 432266 km².

In English:
Hope you make it too. Hope you allot enough time to see some of the sites. It's a pretty big country and we're the second largest state (Alaska is the largest) at 268597 square miles.

J'espère que vous le ferez aussi. J'espère que vous aurez suffisamment de temps pour visiter certains des sites. C'est un assez grand pays et nous sommes le deuxième plus grand État (l'Alaska est le plus grand) avec 432266 km².

In English:
Hope you make it too. Hope you allot enough time to see some of the sites. It's a pretty big country and we're the second largest state (Alaska is the largest) at 268597 square miles.
I had the pleasure four years ago to spend two weeks driving all around Texas with a couple of friends. Everything was great and sometimes unusual. As for example, we had a night in a room in Big Bend park with:. no meal, no air conditioning, no fridge and no light as power supply was down. We had a thunderstorm with rain in August !

I had the pleasure four years ago to spend two weeks driving all around Texas with a couple of friends. Everything was great and sometimes unusual. As for example, we had a night in a room in Big Bend park with:. no meal, no air conditioning, no fridge and no light as power supply was down. We had a thunderstorm with rain in August !
I translate for everyone
It had to be adventure!
We are considering the UNITED STATES but we do not know where exactly
In an organized trip, at a local's home or camping rental because we do not know.
What is certain is that we will go to the United States

Back