Hello from Yorkshire, England.

Tony Anderson

Stumpy
Ride
1050 ST & R111
Hi, my name is Tony. I have just acquired a Rocket 3 as a project. It's a 2005 model which needs quite a bit of cosmetic work. It is also a non-starter, although it cranks over. So any help or advice would be welcome!

I have also got a 1050 Sprint and have owned a few Sprint RS', a Speed 4 and a Legend, as well as a few foreign (Jap) things.

I will sort some photos out at the Week End :)

Welcome aboard from a fellow Brit. Good luck with your project. I'm sure you'll find everything you need to know on here.
Good luck

Good luck with your project.
I know you're not riding it but it will be helpful for everyone, especially if you're asking questions, if you put the Rocket, incl model/year, under your avatar, along with your location. It will save a lot of repetition............

G'day and welcome.

My mum always told me to never ask a man if he is from Yorkshire. If he is he will tell you within the first two minutes, and if he isn't then you will have just insulted him. Any truth in that? :D

Welcome from Mississippi! Are you doing something special (project) with it; or just plan on it to be a project getting it back to normal operation?

Back