Hello from Toronto

Aldo B

.040 Over
Ride
Triumph Rocket 3 GT
I have been monitoring the 2.5L forum since I picked up my GT in May of 2020 almost every day. I have found it to be an excellent resource for information and stories from around the world. Who would have imagined that I would learn about an exhaust guru living in Australia (Peter Meerkat) or that there was a problem with the rear brake (before an official recall announcement from Triumph). I hope to share some experiences and contribute to fellow members. My Triumph Rocket 3GT is named Maggie. She is currently at the plastic surgery clinic and undergoing some “modifications”. I will be sure to share the results with all of you. I also enjoy taking extended rides and look forward to sharing some awesome routes with all of you.

Welcome from Toronto, well Scarbage really, but hey, so what are you having done to the bike
Hi Frosty
Getting a carbon fiber treatment to a lot of the parts. being done by an outfit in Ottawa called Sketchsink. they do great work. I will be sure to post photos once completed. BTW i am not from there but Scarborough rocks!

Hi Frosty
Getting a carbon fiber treatment to a lot of the parts. being done by an outfit in Ottawa called Sketchsink. they do great work. I will be sure to post photos once completed. BTW i am not from there but Scarborough rocks!
:roll: you haven't been here in awhile have you

Back