Hello from the Okanagan Valley, British Columbia

Welcome from not too far away Idaho. Have you had it dyno tested to see what her output is ?

I haven't but the dealer I bought if from did the Power Commander install & dyno when the previous owner upgraded. Will check to see if they still have that data. He said something about +30bhp gain over stock if I remember right.

Took her for another ~100km ride today (heated grips rock with these temps). Hasn't snowed yet here so roads are still clear. Fingers crossed for a few more riding days this year.

Can't get over how well this bike handles (slow and at speed). I was a bit nervous at first about getting one/riding it because of the weight... I've ridden a HD Breakout and HD Road King at the Demo days this fall and the R3 outclasses those bikes by far. Both Harleys are technically lighter but feel a lot heavier riding around. And nothing beats the acceleration of this beast :D

IMG_4169.JPG IMG_4178.JPG

Hello Major and welcoem from Virginia. We get our first really cool day tomorrow when it drops down to 22F (=5C). Time to dust off the face mask I suppose.

Back