Hello from the Okanagan Valley, British Columbia

MajorTom

.020 Over
Ride
2012 Rocket III Roadster
Been dreaming about a Rocket for the last year and finally picked up the perfect one today for a great deal! Was riding a 2011 Kawasaki Versys before (light, great handling) to get used to riding/learning.

2012 Rocket 3 Roadster with Corbin Fleetliner Fairing, Corbin Beetle Bags, Heated Grips and Carpenter Racing Exhaust (which sounds ridiculously awesome IRL - the sound clips don't do it justice).

View media item 10563

Ground Control to Major Tom: "That's an awfully nice battle cruiser you found yourself. Over." (sorry. That could not be helped.;))

Welcome to the site from New Jersey and do enjoy the ride!

WELCOME, Major Tom from WA State.
You have chosen a Very sweet looking motor and come to the correct place to learn more about it!
Might consider hooking up with my good friend, Patrick @albertaduke who also resides in the Okanagan Lake area.
Also perhaps add your bike year/model and your location information under your avatar so we can better interact with your posts.

Thanks! Appreciate all the good info on here (been lurking and reading about the R3 since July) - now it's time to participate ;)
The grins are incredible on that bike - my face hurts from riding the beast back from the dealer (or maybe it was the balmy 1 deg Celsius we're having here today).

Been dreaming about a Rocket for the last year and finally picked up the perfect one today for a great deal! Was riding a 2011 Kawasaki Versys before (light, great handling) to get used to riding/learning.

2012 Rocket 3 Roadster with Corbin Fleetliner Fairing, Corbin Beetle Bags, Heated Grips and Carpenter Racing Exhaust (which sounds ridiculously awesome IRL - the sound clips don't do it justice).

View media item 10563
welcome Major tom
sometime when the spring pops up again let us get together on two wheels surely we will find something in common I live in kaleden and ride something called the john deere special

Back