hello from cheffy

cheffy

Standard Bore
hi all,
better introduce myself, cheffy from freezing cold blighty ( thats britain) i ride a standard 2004 rocket, one of the fast ones i`m told
had it for over 4 years now and love it :D
ride safe
cheffy

Always happy to welcome another red bike owner. The actual fastest also have a black engine, but don't feel too bad about it. Some people are getting around on bikes that only ever got undercoated. Welcome from a warmer place.

What Richard (CanberraR3) Said and a
Big Aussie Welcome to The Best Rocket Forum
from Another Aussie, We don't really care what COLOUR your engine is or for that if they forgot paint your bike a colour and just pour the leftover black paint on it but considering you said it is a fast one it must be red :D

Oh and don't believe anything anybody tells you about me I am not Mad, well just a little maybe but definitely not Crazy

Hello ... we've had a bit of trouble with the English. Still though forgive and forget hey :cool: welcome. Black bike -black engine ..but who really gives a rats what colour it is . Hanso is the only Rocket Racist here :cool:

Hello ... we've had a bit of trouble with the English. Still though forgive and forget hey :cool: welcome. Black bike -black engine ..but who really gives a rats what colour it is . Hanso is the only Rocket Racist here :cool:
Oi that's a bit harsh!!! I love all colours and black is nice for engines, tyres but not for petrol tanks, guards and side covers I also like lots of shinny chrome. everything has its rightfull place on a bike:D

Oi that's a bit harsh!!! I love all colours and black is nice for engines, tyres but not for petrol tanks, guards and side covers I also like lots of shinny chrome. everything has its rightfull place on a bike:D

Hanso
Why do you always type in big red text???? Black is Beautiful and RED is acceptable.:D

Luv ya digga!!!!!:rolleyes::kick:

Oh, G'day and welcome to the site mate, Brisbane Australia.

Back