hello from cheffy

Racist Bastard Hanso
Why do you always type in big red text???? Black is Beautiful and RED is acceptable.:D

Luv ya digga!!!!!:rolleyes::kick:

Oh, G'day and welcome to the site mate, Brisbane Australia.
You'll Keep!!!

And for all the mucking around and stirring that goes on we do have some serious conversations and like to help each other with problems and issues as they arise, so don't be shy if you have a question, one us should be able to answer also goes the other way Please share your wisdom and I always believe there is no such thing as a stupid Question if you don't know the answer, It also pays to have a look or do a search as some topics will already have the answers for you, anyway enjoy our company as I am sure we enjoy yours.
I know I have made some Absolutely wonderfull friends here and it has opened up a whole new world to me

I know I have made some Absolutely wonderfull friends here
and it has opened up a whole new world to me

Hanso's on medication..
Pay no attention to him,
when he's in his right mind he KNOWS,,,,
aw, never mind THAT'S been awhile.:rolleyes:
Anyway, welcome from America to the nuthouse.
We're not really insane here,
although some of the crazy ones
do put car tires on their bikes.

Welcome to the site from Irvine Kentucky, I'm one of those that runs a car tire and my bike is Black and Red so I have the best of all worlds :D Always remember nobodies perfect but some of us are closer than others. :cool:

Hanso's on medication..
Pay no attention to him,
when he's in his right mind he KNOWS,,,,
aw, never mind THAT'S been awhile.:rolleyes:
Anyway, welcome from America to the nuthouse.
We're not really insane here,
although some of the crazy ones
do put car tires on their bikes.
Oi that be enought out you:cool::rolleyes:

Welcome to the site from Irvine Kentucky, I'm one of those that runs a car tire and my bike is Black and Red so I have the best of all worlds :D Always remember nobodies perfect but some of us are closer than others. :cool:
You'll do and even Skip with fettish for black will do too

Back