Hello from Central NY

Thank you all muchly for the welcomes (o:

AndrewK - I'm +,- 20 minutes north of Syracuse NY up Rt. 81... prolly 10 minutes if drive'n a Rocket :cool:

Thank you all muchly for the welcomes (o:

AndrewK - I'm +,- 20 minutes north of Syracuse NY up Rt. 81... prolly 10 minutes if drive'n a Rocket :cool:
I was just up in that general area this past summer. I was visiting some family in Buffalo, Cuba and Speculator. I enjoyed the, cooler than Texas, Summer weather but I don't miss the Winters much.

I was just up in that general area this past summer. I was visiting some family in Buffalo, Cuba and Speculator. I enjoyed the, cooler than Texas, Summer weather but I don't miss the Winters much.

Yep, winter pretty much sux. But it kills off allot of the bugs LOL, and I ain't gotta cut the grass. Guy across the street plows the driveway for me so I'm good with winter, kind of.

Hi all. I'm a "mature" feller ( at least age wise that is) in my mid 60's. Been riding motorcycles since my mid teens. Other than a couple of Asian bikes I had during my mid to late teens, I've been riding Harley Davidsons. I've had Pans and a couple of Shovels in the past and now have a couple of twin cams, a 2012 Road King Police, and a real pretty 2001 Heritage Springer. Well, I had the opportunity to lay eyes on a 2015 Rocket 3 Touring a couple of weeks ago at a local dealership, and was a bit intrigued by it. The sales guy didn't seem very knowledgable about the Rocket and he wasn't able to dig up a brochure, so I googled the bike, and became more intrigued. And then, I got on Craigslist and began looking at for sale adds and photos. And then... and then.... I got really curious, and I found this site. So, I've been lurking on and off for a bit and decided to join up. Sadly I don't have any Rocket knowledge to offer, all I have is a bunch of questions. Yeah I know, typical newb LOL. So before I start asking a bunch of questions that have prolly already been answered a hundred times, I'll keep on looking here and reading.

Thanks for listening - Willy

Welcome! from Princeton, New Jersey..

images.jpg 27721_4cfbf9a78614b5d1667912414352f14a.jpg

Welcome from Indiana.

There are a number of Captains on here that have Harley s in their garage still, so you should find the answers you are looking for.

I have let a couple of my Harley riding buddies take my Rocket for a spin. They come back with a big smile and a whole new level of respect.

They just don't believe me at first when I tell them to hang on when they twist the throttle?

Back