Hello from Central NY

Willyone

Supercharged
Ride
2012 HD Road King & 2001 HD Heritage Springer
Hi all. I'm a "mature" feller ( at least age wise that is) in my mid 60's. Been riding motorcycles since my mid teens. Other than a couple of Asian bikes I had during my mid to late teens, I've been riding Harley Davidsons. I've had Pans and a couple of Shovels in the past and now have a couple of twin cams, a 2012 Road King Police, and a real pretty 2001 Heritage Springer. Well, I had the opportunity to lay eyes on a 2015 Rocket 3 Touring a couple of weeks ago at a local dealership, and was a bit intrigued by it. The sales guy didn't seem very knowledgable about the Rocket and he wasn't able to dig up a brochure, so I googled the bike, and became more intrigued. And then, I got on Craigslist and began looking at for sale adds and photos. And then... and then.... I got really curious, and I found this site. So, I've been lurking on and off for a bit and decided to join up. Sadly I don't have any Rocket knowledge to offer, all I have is a bunch of questions. Yeah I know, typical newb LOL. So before I start asking a bunch of questions that have prolly already been answered a hundred times, I'll keep on looking here and reading.

Thanks for listening - Willy

Hi Willy (something I always used to say as a kid - that's another story)
Welcome to the forum from across the Pond in Good 'ole Blighty. If you need the answers to any questions, there is an absolute wealth of knowledge on this site - just ask away!

Welcome from Australia. You should get answers to almost any question you can think of. Quite a few people here have both Harleys and Rockets. Ask away!

Welcome Willy, what part of Central NY?

I didn't add any knowledge when I joined, still haven't in fact, but they haven't given me the boot yet. :)

Welcome from North Texas Willy!

You should be able to find one at a very reasonable price. Buy one for fun not resale.
Dollar for dollar might be the best used big bike value available.

WELCOME to ya, from across the land in WA State.
You have come to the correct place for all things Rocket!

Back