Hello from Central NY

Welcome from Shreveport LA! ...and you've come to the right place... :)
-MIG

Welcome from Montreal,Qc. You've taken the first step in another dimension. If you do buy one you will develop the R3 grin. You will never regret it. anyway you look at it, It's better to say I dare to be different.

Hi all. I'm a "mature" feller ( at least age wise that is) in my mid 60's. Been riding motorcycles since my mid teens. Other than a couple of Asian bikes I had during my mid to late teens, I've been riding Harley Davidsons. I've had Pans and a couple of Shovels in the past and now have a couple of twin cams, a 2012 Road King Police, and a real pretty 2001 Heritage Springer. Well, I had the opportunity to lay eyes on a 2015 Rocket 3 Touring a couple of weeks ago at a local dealership, and was a bit intrigued by it. The sales guy didn't seem very knowledgable about the Rocket and he wasn't able to dig up a brochure, so I googled the bike, and became more intrigued. And then, I got on Craigslist and began looking at for sale adds and photos. And then... and then.... I got really curious, and I found this site. So, I've been lurking on and off for a bit and decided to join up. Sadly I don't have any Rocket knowledge to offer, all I have is a bunch of questions. Yeah I know, typical newb LOL. So before I start asking a bunch of questions that have prolly already been answered a hundred times, I'll keep on looking here and reading.

Thanks for listening - Willy
Just finished riding rally in the ozarks. From there im near syracuse. Would have said hi but i heading back to denver in morn. Welcome to the club.

Welcome to the site!! I am about 2.5 hrs from Syracuse, the little town of Corning, N.Y. Hope you find one. I purchased mine in PA.

Welcome from Brisbane which is shortly to be renamed Rocketville where some locals own up to 4 Rockets!!!!!:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Back