Hello fellow Rocket owners...

Hello! My name is Chip and I have been riding cycles for over 30 years. (I'm 55 years young). I have owned Harley's and Hondas. I have never rode a motorcycle like my Rocket. My best friend has a r3 roadster, and pushed and pushed until I finally tested out his bike. I still can't believe the difference between my Harley dresser and the Rocket. I'm a big man, 6'2" and pushing hard on 280 lbs. the R3 is superior to a Harley in every way that I can see. Not slamming Harlies, but my R3 touring beats the pants off my Dressers! Sorry for the long windy babble, but I DO enjoy my Rocket.

....Cowboy Harley is just over my back fence, here in Austin....hear 'em start up, every AM.....nice sound.....kinda like, when I was younger, hearing the diff between the (then) new F-14 Tomcat and the older F-4 Phantom...nostalgic....then, you get in/on your F-14/R-3 and you understand progress...... :):):):):)

Another welcome from the UK.
Get used to that grin, it will be there for a long time.

Truth is truth, Chip... our 'Rumphs ain't no Harleys!!!

Welcome to the site from New Jersey and do enjoy the ride!

Welcome from Buenos Aires, AR.. I am new myself to the R3 too.. How is that smile doing after you pin the accelerator in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and/or 5th?;)

Back