WELCOME to ya, King of Troy, from WA State! :thumbsup: :D
Ya might consider using some of that new GT money for some plastic surgery??? :eek: :rolleyes: :roll: :p

unfortunately, i do not come from troy :rolleyes: if i had, would have ridden different bike every day :inlove
my nick name is kind of shortcut. comes from combination of given and family name :)

Last edited:
many thanks indeed. happy, healthy new year

many thanks indeed. happy, healthy new year
Just wanted you to know I get a cold chill every time I read one of your posts. Northern Poland that just sounds cold as all get out. What’s the temperature there now?

hi dr.d
real winter has finished. it seems forever due to the climate change. hence, temperature below 20 celsius are gone.
could say, last few winters hanging around zero celssius during the day and -5 during the night. today unexceptional temp +10. so, i was able to ride for couple of hours.

hi dr.d
real winter has finished. it seems forever due to the climate change. hence, temperature below 20 celsius are gone.
could say, last few winters hanging around zero celssius during the day and -5 during the night. today unexceptional temp +10. so, i was able to ride for couple of hours.
We’ve had a exceptionally mild winter so far in TN with temperatures in the upper 60s f . I’m afraid we are going to pay for it soon. The words northern Poland just sounds like polar region.:laugh:

Love you avatar.:thumbsup:

Back