I trash Harley's alot, but all my buddies ride them. I have ridden Triumph's since I was sixteen. R3 is awsome and would not want anything else. But Harley's are great bikes. It really comes down to what feels the most comfortable. Not sitting in a showroom, but leaning hard into a twisty and giving it gas in the corners. Or at 90 on a windy interstate. Good luck.

Freak,

I saw your photo's by the way. Does your dog really have his left eye blackened naturally? Real neat photo and great dog. I never knew of any suspension bridges up north, but then again, I've never been. My stomping ground has been the East Coast and lately, the Mid West including Colorado.
Your son looks like you but seems behind in the tattoo department.:) How about raising his allowance?:D

You have a lot of room left for tattoo's. I'm sure a Rocket # tattoo is in your future,.....or not!?!?!:confused:

Hope that Rocket gets here soon.:bch:

Oh yeah there will be a Rocket tattoo in the future. My son has more work than it looks he keeps most of his hidden. The Mackinac Bridge is the 5th or 6th largest suspension Bridge in the world it is 5 miles long and some 200 feet above the water with the middle lanes being grating. Very noce part of the Country as well absolutely beautiful up there. Yes our dogs eye is blakened naturally she is a great dog.

Freak

I was waiting in the dealer show room when the first rockets came in, but when I met face to face I backed of thinking it was just gunna be another ****** rocket. The thought of tossin around a bike with 2300cc, That was almost twice the cubes of my 1500 Intruder, and three times the hp. Now I wonder why I waited over two years to take a test drive. It is just a awesom bike that handles easyier than my first 750. Waste no time go drop the bucks on the R3 and plant Cactus in the saddle bags of the H-D. You will never forget either of em..........:kick:

Back