Hello Everyone! I need some Help!

Can you make one chrome in the middle, with a black border and S?

Not in my wheelhouse, Amigo.
BUT, I'd be more than happy to share to scale my artwork with the likes of @Lonzol, who has not been around in awhile.
I'll put a couple in the mail for you tomorrow.

I liked the "S" thingy as well, having both first and last names start with S. :D :thumbsup:

Bob Bob Bob Bob Bob...its your lucky day my friend! I was just cleaning out my snake oil cabinet and found the last bottle of unicorn tears I have in stock...just send me all of your bank details and passwords and i'll ship these salty little drops of magic to you ASAP :D

What a bargain, for me, but I have something even better than all of the money in the world. I have one of the few remaining bottle of this stuff in existence. Maybe a trade could be arranged. ;)

smoke2.jpg

And if necessary I even have a few spare fuses from when I had my TR6.

8_2013022801454716868_20972892200012_1362082790.jpg

Make those unicorn tears seem pretty common now doesn't it?

:D

bob

@DanielT83

You can always improvise something else in there. Those Triumph badges are fairly fragile being plastic and all. I have given up on finding them so I added this to the rear rails and am still looking for something to fill the hole on the front rail.

upload_2017-5-27_20-55-11.png

:D

bob

What a bargain, for me, but I have something even better than all of the money in the world. I have one of the few remaining bottle of this stuff in existence. Maybe a trade could be arranged. ;)

smoke2.jpg

And if necessary I even have a few spare fuses from when I had my TR6.

8_2013022801454716868_20972892200012_1362082790.jpg

Make those unicorn tears seem pretty common now doesn't it?
bob

Utilizing the new refer laws, I see!!! :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :banghead:

The fuse thingy was darn funny! :roll: :thumbsup:

Back